Check the background of this investment professional (Leslie Proceviat) on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Preserving your assets requires comprehensive strategic planning. Relying on consistent and effective guidance can be very beneficial as you strive to meet your financial goals. The ability to quickly organize your assets, view your balance sheets and review your cash statements can also play an important role as you work to achieve these goals.
Our Wealth Planning team can provide the reliable guidance you need by utilizing our extensive experience and proven results. MLP reviews your financial goals, portfolios and strategies in each area of financial concern. We recommend integrated financial strategies designed to successfully build, manage and protect your wealth.
Knowing that no two individuals are the same, our planners use your specific financial objectives as a basis to structure a well suited financial plan.
MLP specializes in the following wealth management categories and can help experienced through first time investors obtain their financial goals:
|Pension / Retirement Planning & Feasibility|
|IRA & ROTH IRA Benefits|
|Estate and Succession planning|
- Develop a savings strategy for your retirement. Including built in minimum required distribution (MRD).
- Examine the effects of penalty-free withdrawals from your retirement accounts with the built in Rule 72t analysis.
- Analyze your future investment risk.
- Show how your net worth is affected by saving strategies, inflation, taxes, mortgages, and loans.
- Develop a savings strategy for your child’s college education. Revenue Code Section 529 college investments implemented.
- Implement itemized budget scenarios.
- Track your Income and Expenses for multiple properties.
- Create a manageable credit card debt payoff strategy.
- Show the effects of Asset Allocation Withdrawals on your net worth over time.
- Develop a savings strategy for buying a home.
- Examine the effects on your net worth of additional lump-sum or periodic payments to your mortgage.
- Showing how various saving strategies are affected by your future financial events.
- Mortgage options including a comprehensive refinancing analysis.
- Understanding the time value of money and the magic of compounding interest.
- Help you create viable options in your financial future.
Asset Management (offered thru Securities America Advisors):
MLP will provide ongoing review of your existing investment portfolios, including semi-annual portfolio review and reporting, new product updates (only products that match your investment goals, unless otherwise requested), and personal attention to providing information on areas of interest that best suit your investment objectives.
Retirement Feasibility & Planning
At MLP we understand that all Retirement Plans are not created equal. We use our experience and expertise in the pension industry to design Plans that fit the needs and objectives of our clients. Whether a Plan is designed for the benefit of the employer or the employee our goal is to create a plan that is right for you!
We know plan design is only the first step in the Retirement Plan process, therefore we provide ongoing services, which include: ERISA Compliance Review, Fiduciary Review, Employee Education and Investment Reviews as per the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). Your MLP representative will create a “retirement road map” that will provide a blueprint to aid in day to day decisions that may impact your retirement goals.
MLP’s pension department specializes in 401(k) Plans, Defined Benefit Pension Plans, Profit Sharing Plans, Money Purchase Pension Plans and Target Benefit Pension Plans.
As college tuition increases year after year, we cannot stress the importance of implementing a college savings plan (529) as early in your child’s life as financially possible. Our financial consultants will layout a financial plan designed to help provide your child with the financial means necessary for them to achieve their academic goals.
An investor should consider the risks, objectives, charges, and expenses associated with the 529 plan before investing. This information and more is available in the issuer’s official statement, which can be obtained through the products sponsors or by contacting your financial advisor. Read it carefully before investing.
An investor should also consider before investing whether the investor’s or designated beneficiary’s home state offers any state tax or other benefits that are only available for investments in such state’s qualified tuition program.
401(k) Planning & Review
This qualified retirement plan allows eligible employees to contribute a certain amount of compensation on a pre-tax basis; earnings are tax deferred. Employers may match a stated percentage of employee contributions to the plan. In many cases, employees have general responsibilities for investment choices and enjoy the direct tax savings. The reduced cost and liability of 401(k) plans appeals to many employers.
IRA & Roth IRA Benefits
An IRA is a tax-deferred retirement savings account that allows individuals to contribute a limited amount per year. A traditional IRA may allow individuals, depending on their incomes and participation in employer-sponsored retirement plans, to deduct part or all of their contributions on their tax returns. Withdrawals made after age 59½ are taxed at the current tax rate. In contrast, Roth IRAs allow individuals to withdraw earnings tax free, provided they have owned the account for five years and are at least age 59½. Contributions are made with after-tax dollars.